Visualizing My Cancer

Monday, June 21, 2010
Here are three videos I made earlier on using some freeware medical imaging software and the data I grabbed from the techs at the lab from my file. I have been using them to gain a better visual understanding of my disease as well as target some meditation practice to wake my body up to the cancer party going on inside me. I hope you find them interesting too.

All the glowy bits around my poor little heart and lungs are the culprits as well as some in the spine and ribs. Note that the glowing ball in my crotch is just my bladder full of radioactive juice and not a tumour.

It's really strange not knowing exactly what's going on inside your own body. Naturally I find myself hyper-aware of every sensation I feel these days which is both amazing, in feeling ever-so alive, but also like riding a knife's edge between this world and the next?






 

...

Search This Blog

Followers